In the words of Janice, Oh. My. God.
I’ve been nominated by not one, but two bloggers for this award. Two. Yes. The number that comes after one. Two.
Okay, enough over-reacting. Many thanks to my cheerful and chirpy friend Sai Deepti and my most recent trouvaille Tales of Suchita for nominating me for this award. Sai writes beautiful poetry and Suchita mostly writes short stories, but she also pens poems, anecdotes and book reviews. Basically, both of them have wonderful blogs and you should check them out. So, let’s get into the post.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Floating Gold
- Poems in a Coffer
- Life, Lemon and Tequila
- Fantasy Story Fairy
- The Scribblings
- Agnus Walters
- Poetry & Scribbles
- Simon J. Wood
- D.I.Y-ing Machine
- The Strange Her
Q & A
Write something about yourself that others don’t know.
There is nothing about me that no one knows. At least one person in the world knows what people would call my ‘secrets’. But as this is the only question Sai has decided to ask, I will do justice to it and tell you that I’m attracted to some good-looking male celebrities although I pretend not to be. You can think of the examples yourself.
Q1. Why do you blog/write?
A1. I write because I want to. Writing has been my passion for as long as I can remember. I blog to display my writings, explore other people’s writing styles and get feedback from people who are writers themselves.
Q2. If you weren’t a writer/blogger, who or what else would you be?
A2. Well, writing or blogging isn’t my profession per se as I’m still a student. But if it were and then this question was addressed to me, I’d say a Grecologist (is that a profession? Like Egyptologist?) or a particle physicist if I didn’t suck at Maths.
- Why is your blog named what it is named?
- What’d your blog be named if it wasn’t named what it is named right now?
- Rank the following in order of your preference- books, tv shows, movies.
- Name something that you’re interested in but other people find you being interested in it weird.
- Which language do you think/talk to yourself in?
- What would you do if you found out that all the fictional universes you’re a fan of are real but you’re just a normal human being?
- Rank the following in order of your preference- Invisibility cloak, Elder wand, Resurrection stone. (And don’t you tell me you don’t know what they are).
- Name one thing and one person you’d take along with you if you were trapped on a deserted island.
- If you could choose what you studied in school/college, what subjects would you choose? (They can be anything. Get creative- you don’t have to stick to the conventional subjects that are usually taught. Not unless you want to.)
- Name 5 things on social media that make you cringe.
- If you were kidnapped by the ISIS, and you could choose who rescued you, who would it be and why? (The person can be real or fictional. They don’t even have to be a person. Name anyone you want to.)
This is going to be my last post until the month of April as my Board Exams are about to start. So, folks, until Fool’s Day, Adios!