Liberty! Freedom! Tyranny is dead! Run hence, proclaim, cry it about the streets.
If you didn’t understand that reference, I don’t know what to say to you. And if it isn’t blatantly obvious, my exams are over now. By the way, are you guys getting bored of Award posts? Well, then-
Tons of thanks to Sai Deepti and Meher Gandhi for nominating me for my third award. You already know Sai from the Sunshine Blogger Award post- yeah, she’s the one with the beautiful poetry and the only blogger on WordPress I know in real life. Meher writes incredibly deep poems filled with emotion. She also does book reviews and write-ups on various topics.
Let the technicalities begin.
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers probably do not know.
- Nominate amazing bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs, informing them about their nomination.
And the nominees are-
Seven random facts about me
- I never mentioned it on my blog, but I won an international poetry competition organised by Small but Mighty Writers last year in April. Why didn’t I tell you, you ask? That’s because I feared it would be bragging. Do I not fear it now? No, because I’ve become shamelessly frank on my blog now that I’ve been doing it for a year. You can look at the winner’s list here. You’re welcome.
- Unless I’m really tired, I need certain conditions to be fulfilled before I can sleep. No lights. No ticking clocks. No cramped spaces. No moving vehicles (except for a train).
- I deleted my Facebook and Instagram accounts permanently when I realised how much of my time they were consuming and just before that privacy breach stuff by FB hit the news.
- My favourite instrument is the guitar. Acoustic, not electric. I’m planning on learning how to play it.
- I like literature, history, chemistry and quantum and astrophysics. I hate maths though. People say no one can like both STEM subjects and Humanities subjects simultaneously because they like to categorise everyone in neat little boxes. And when you don’t fit in one of those neat little boxes, they find you unusual.
- I’m not a right-winger, but I find the ideology of cultural appropriation stupid, to be frank. It stifles creativity. Next thing you know we’ll be saying you can’t write about people with superpowers if you yourself don’t have one.
- My current favourite song is So Far Away by Martin Garrix.
P.S. I really wanted to do a collaboration with someone as I’ve never done it before and I read a couple of collabs on WordPress and it seems like fun. So, if you’re willing to collaborate with me on a poem, a story or maybe a parody, do drop me a mail by going to my contact page. I’ll be happy to work with you.