I don’t know how to begin. Excited would probably be an understatement for what I’m feeling now. It’s my first award! *Fireworks, balloons popping, fountain of champagne*
Thank you so much to Claire Yang for nominating me for this award. I’m truly bursting with gratitude. She writes wonderful poetry and she recently finished a novella narrated in parts, so why don’t you guys go and give her blog a look?
A round of applause for Okoto Enigma, who’s the creator of this award.
About the Award
This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself
- Although I may seem like a humorous person because of the Conversations with my brain and parodies that I write, I’m not a very funny or socially forward kind of person in real life. I can’t open up to everyone.
- My creativity flows only when I write on an actual notebook with an actual pen. That doesn’t mean I write all my blog posts before typing them- it’s usually poems I have to write. There’s maybe one or two poems I’ve directly typed, and I even write my novels in a notebook.
- I’m a philhellenic person. I’m learning Greek, I’m obsessed with Greek mythology and the one country I absolutely want to visit in my lifetime is Greece. If you come up to me cracking a joke about Hades’ gym shorts, I swear I’m already your friend.
Answers to the questions for me
1. What is your favourite hobby outside of blogging?
I guess writing is similar to blogging, so reading, hands down.
2. What is one thing in life that you can’t live without?
That’s a tough one- there’s a lot of things I can’t live without. But if I had to name one, it’d probably be air- I’d die in less than five minutes.
3. What is your favourite holiday?
Holi. It’s the festival of colours in India- people smear each other’s faces with colours, throw water balloons and play with water guns. It’s great fun, and you get to have a lot of sweets and delicious food, and after you’re done colouring each other up, you go to the bathroom, have a nice long hot water bath and scrub yourself with a special mixture of gram flour and milk (called ubtan) to get those colours off.
4. With the year ending soon, what is one thing you wish to accomplish?
I wanted to get my book published this year, but I’m too lazy to type it out. I can’t get a typist to do it either, as I want the typed-out version to be a properly edited second draft. I’m hoping my idea of typing a chapter a day comes in handy.
5. If you could wish for anything paranormal to be real, what would it be?
Chronoprohiberis. I’ve always wished for an ability to stop, unstop and basically control time. Oh, the cool things I’d do with it.
I’m not sure if it comes under paranormal subjects, though, so if it doesn’t, my answer would be telepathy. The ability to read people’s minds and to communicate with a person inside their head- you could finally find out what your friends actually think of you and talk to your BFF in class without even moving your lips.
- The Loyal Brit Wit
- Introvert next door
- My Valiant Soul
- Agnus Walters
- That Desperate Friend
- Jennifer Shelby
- The Wormhole less Travelled
- Felix Hinson
- Stuti Raizada
Questions for My Nominees
- What’s your real name and what does it mean?
- What’s the most embarrassing situation you’ve ever been in?
- What’s your idiosyncratic habit or tic?
- Name one topic about which you have unconventional opinions and present a few of your views on it.
- Weird/Funny Question- What’s the weirdest place you’ve changed clothes in?
My Best Post(s)
My readers may have different opinions, but I’m very pleased with my following works: